The world population is increasing and has now exceeded 7.000.000.000 people. The need for good indoor climate and hot sanitary water is increasing even more. Unfortunately, the world will run short of fossil fuels within a few generations, and we have to reduce climate gas emissions due to the risk of climate change –
- First DATA than SMART. Transform post #7 | TRANSFORM on Smart Energy Cities
- oscarmforero on Smart Energy Cities
- oscarmforero on 2012 a remarkable year for European Energy Efficiency
- Anders Dyrelund on Off shore wind farms – an urban energy solution ?
- eddr on Off shore wind farms – an urban energy solution ?