Saturday 14th January – module c in place


I spent the day de-rigging to get the lifting frame in position to lift each leg, insert the slippery pads, and then re-rigged ready for alignment. We undertook the sideways movement using the dozer shovel and when just about there, pulled forward on winches to close and line up the Trelleborg. We then moved the final rear leg alignment before de-rigging, using the lifting frame to lift the legs and remove the slippery pads. The team is working really well together and we are all in the swing of the work.

I then did a final survey that shows that the alignment is good.

Normal Saturday evening, and celebrated my birthday and the end of the week with a few drinks.